Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Temple Invisible - Kulturama

                                             

 „ It is enough that you enter the temple invisible " 
Khalil Gibran











"Everything From Above" [Lyrics]

See everything from above
Feel being made out of love
All that we are or seem
Is a dream within a dream

I am what I am
I am the life to sustain
All that we are or seem
Is a dream within a dream

Infinite has no direction
Being is only intention
All that we are or seem
Is a dream within a dream

Strangle my wishes to death
Offer my ego to Seth
All that we are or seem
Is a dream within a dream


4 comments:

ADRIAN said...

These are wonderful shots as always. This singer reminds me of Enya.

Suzana Miu said...

Deosebita melodie!
Si versurile!
Frumos!

Cloudia said...

Professional shots

Fram Actual said...

Three thoughts:

The photography is fascinating, Daliana, with some of the shots blending charm to the level of exquisiteness.

I am a bit confused about the lyrics of the song, though, as I immediately recalled the words of Edgar Allan Poe and his 1849 poem, "A Dream Within a Dream:"

"All that we see or seem
"Is but a dream within a dream"

As for me, I think I must be part of someone else's dream rather than my own, because my life is not going the way I would have imagined it.