Situated at the crossroads of several commercial routes,
Constanta lies on the western coast of the Black Sea, 185 miles from the Bosphorus Strait.
Built between 1907 -1909 The Casino of Constanta was completed in 1910.
The architect who designed the building was Daniel Renard, a Romanian architect with French origins, aged 32, He projected the Casino in the Art Nouveau style, thus being one of the promoters of this artistic style in Romania.
The building has been the most representative in town for decades, a real symbol for Constanta.
Today, The Casino of Constanta continue to watch over the sea, without luxury and glamour .
The building began to crumble from inside.Windows are broken, the doors are blo
cked with wood and walls shriveled . House for pidgeons.