Friday, March 16, 2012

My wish

















I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,

And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big



my wish

9 comments:

Anita Otrebski said...

Beautiful photos and song!

The first and two last shots are my favorites!

Have a nice weekend! : )

Windsmoke. said...

Bonza photos, i especially like the photo of the clocks because time can really fly by :-).

Fram Actual said...

How many ways are there to spell superb? There must be at least fifteen ways because each photograph on your "wish list" has its own unique quality, Daliana.

The photo which grips me in a mythic sense remains the one of "Argos" on the Grecian beach waiting for sight of his master's ship to come sailing round the distant point of land. The one which appeals to me deepest is the last photo, which, to me signals the beginning of a story rather than the end of a day.

I could keep writing, but I will close now with this: I like the song, too.

♥AMBre said...

As usual, fantastic post !

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

beautiful images...and words from the heart.
a nice collection of wishes & dreams!

happy saturday...st patty day!

Robert Manz said...

and all best wishes to you, Daliana, for all your days ! take care good friend, Robert

Gabriela Pana said...

super!Super! Super!

Victor said...

fericit să faci asemenea urare...
fericit să ţi se facă asemenea urare...
ilustrarea superbă, ca de obicei...
ai grijă de tine

Bibliotecaru said...

Frumos simbolul ceasurilor.

Poza cu câinele m-a impresionat. Anul acesta a pierit un câine pe care îl cunoşteam şi arăta exact aşa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...